To create MEANINGFUL IMPACT by challenging the status quo through conversations to build a more responsible, sustainable, inclusive, and equitable society.
CEO and Founder LF Channel
DEI EMEA Chair Worldcom PR Group
Founded in 1996 by our CEO Imma Folch, and with offices in Barcelona and Madrid, LF Channel has earned a reputation for efficiency, trust and reliability, developing long-lasting relationships with client companies, their representatives, the media and market influencers.
“I feel very fortunate to have been leading LF Channel for more than 25 years, as it has allowed me to learn every day from the people who have been part of the company, from all the clients, collaborators and friends, and from myself. My phrase par excellence is: “life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with it”. In LF Channel that 90% has been accompanied and will continue to be accompanied by coherence, commitment, and collaboration”.
Associations, memberships, and awards
We provide international reach through the Worldcom Public Relations Group, of which we have been an active member since 2007. Our partners offer valuable marketing and communications services in 49 countries through more than 85 offices. We help clients in most markets to achieve high-value results.
In addition, we are members of other professional associations, and we have joined institutions and initiatives that align with our purpose. Our efforts to make an impact on society have been acknowledged with commendations and awards.
Since 2007 complying with the principles of quality as a communication agency of Worldcom PR Group, USA.
DIVEM 2022 “Companies that add up” Award for the positive impact on society through commitment to the SDGs and the 2030 Agenda, focusing on SDGs 5, 8, 10, and 17.
Signature of the European Charter for Diversity promoted by the European Commission and the Spanish Ministry of Equality.
Co-founders of BEWO, an initiative to make female talent visible so that girls and adolescents can be what they want to be and have a place to find inspiration if they need it.
OUR CSR PROJECTS
Corporate social responsibility is part of our DNA. We are constantly participating in projects and initiatives that have an impact on society, whether through non-remunerated services, corporate volunteering, or monetary or in-kind donations. For more than 25 years we have collaborated in countless projects impacting all areas, both local, national, and international. Some of these are:
- “Verema Solidaria”, annual participation in solidarity grape harvests to raise funds for social projects.
- Members and sponsors of the Animal and Plant Protection League of Barcelona.
- Mantay Project, collaboration in the construction of a shelter for pregnant minors in Peru.
- RAWA, financing education projects in Afghanistan.
- Mona Foundation, collaboration in the transfer of primates to the Mona Foundation.
- Turkana School, collaboration in the construction of a school on Lake Turkana, Ethiopia
- OxyGEN, pro bono communication of the creation of respirators by Protofy.xyz during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pere Tarrés Foundation, donation of materials for the foundation’s day centers.
- Participation in the solidarity galas of Tarannà, Viajes con Sentido
- Proyecto Hombre, economic collaborations
- Dominican Republic, collaboration in ophthalmologic check-ups for people without resources.
- Vicente Ferrer Foundation, donations to the foundation for educational projects.
WORK WITH US
Are you interested in working with our team?
Send us your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shall we talk?
+34 93 418 81 51