New appointments in Worldcom PR Group
- Imma Folch, LF Channel’s CEO and founder, responsible for directing the new group members’ recruitment department.
Barcelona, September 08th 2015– Worldcom Public Relations Group, the leading partnership of global public relations firms, announced today the election of Scott Chaikin, executive chairman of Cleveland, Ohio-based Dix & Eaton, as chair of its global Board of Directors. Also, Imma Folch, CEO and founder of LF Channel, will be the new director of the new group members’ recruiting department. The election of Chaikin, Folch and the board’s 2015-16 officers was held during Worldcom’s recent Annual General Meeting in Rio de Janeiro.
Dix & Eaton is an integrated communications consultancy specializing in media relations, investor relations, crisis communications and marketing communications. Chaikin has been the firm’s chairman since 2000 and served as CEO from 1998 until July 1, 2015. Folch is the founder and CEO of LF Channel, a PR agency created 19 years ago and specialized in lifestyle, consumer electronics and technological markets.
In addition to Chaikin and Folch, the Worldcom board officers are:
- Chair-elect: Patrik Schober, managing partner, Pram Consulting, Prague, Czech Republic
- Past Chair: Stephanie Paul, owner, The Phillips Group Pty Ltd, Brisbane, Australia
- Treasurer: Marie-Josée Gagnon, CEO and founder, CASACOM, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Marketing: Carol Klimas, vice president, partner, director of PR & social media, Off Madison Ave, Phoenix, Arizona
- Business Development: Crispin Manners, Chairman and CEO, Onva Consulting, Surrey, U.K.
- Partner Satisfaction: Monty Hagler, president and CEO, RLF Communications, Greensboro, N.C.
- Governance: Corinna Voss, managing director, HBI GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Knowledge Sharing/Practice Groups: Greg Tarmin, executive vice president, managing director, PadillaCRT, New York
- Asia Pacific Region Chair: Niall Dologhan, principal consultant, TQPR, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- EMEA Region Chair: Patrik Schober, managing partner, Pram Consulting, Prague, Czech Republic
- Americas Region Chair: Tom Donoghue, APR, president, Donoghue & Associates, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“The diversity and experience of our board reflects the broad scope of Worldcom, which delivers world-class results in every market by combining deep local expertise with a uniquely supportive network,” said Chaikin. “Our partners are carefully vetted and freely share their collective experience and expertise for the benefit of clients and each other. Our partnership model allows us the flexibility to meet each client’s needs without the burden of a corporate structure.”
“LF Channel is partner of Worldcom since 2007. This partnership allows us not only to serve our customers on a global basis, but also implementing a local focus taking into account the cultural particularities of each region” explains Imma Folch.