TRILUX: quick development of a multi-format success story
Challenge and strategy
TRILUX wanted to showcase its work as the lighting supplier for the Emergency Hospital Enfermera Isabel Zendal in Madrid, built in only 3 months to assist people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The immediate availability of the infrastructure offered a very short lead time for content creation.
LF Channel developed a multi-format success story with the participation of diverse actors involved in the project that analyzed the key role of TRILUX. LF Channel faced the challenge of the immediacy required in terms of management, coordination and recording of interviews and conversations with the parties involved.
LF Channel organized two recording days in which 6 interviews were conducted and all areas of the hospital illuminated by TRILUX were recorded. The final contents included:
- Long-format text for printing in a whitepaper format in English and Spanish.
- Short-format text adapted for web in English and Spanish.
- Press release presenting the case to the media.
- Short video for social media and digital platforms in Spanish with English subtitles.
- Long-form video for presentations of results and conventions in Spanish with English subtitles.
- Professional photos of all hospital spaces illuminated by TRILUX.
- Social media content in post formats adapted to each platform in Spanish and English.
All the contents developed included the testimonials of 6 relevant actors of the project, highlighting the essential role of TRILUX in the work and the fulfillment of the short deadlines. Representatives of TRILUX, the construction companies, the Spanish Association of Lighting Manufacturers – ANFALUM and the Government of the Community of Madrid were interviewed.